Monday, December 22, 2008

Blonde for Christmas

Carmen initially came to me for just a haircut, however during the consultation I asked her about her color and she told me that since she moved to Manhattan from Puerto Rico six months ago she'd been having trouble finding a hairdresser in the city that could get her as blonde as her stylist back home. Frustrated, she had resigned to doing her hair color herself. 
Since she told me that her family was coming into town for the new year there was no way I was going to let her 
leave without the rich buttery blonde that she desired. 
The salon is having a holiday hi-light special so we decided to focus mainly on lightening and evening out her base while adding just a few bright hi-lights throughout. I also added a few low-lights for definition through her ends. 
Her cut is one of my favorites I picked up from Daniele a la Raymond Marc Salon (Walnut Creek, Ca). Its actually just a reverse a-line with graduated long layers and this cut is glamorous and incredibly lightweight for people with a lot of hair while maintaining a lot of movement and length.
She is happy. Heres another pic:
Stylist: Rain
Client: Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment